Testing 1, 2, 3.
Oh, LiveJournal. How pitiful is your existence.
I use you constantly, but pay no attention to you or give you any love or acknowledgment. I simply grab my caps and Photoshop brushes and go without even a simple "Hello".
You poor thing, you.
I do love you, really I do.
You may not be as current as Facebook, or as flashy as Myspace on the outside, but on the inside you are better than both of those combined.
...And yet I leave you to wallow in your loneliness.
I shall change, my darling! I promise you that!
What's been goin' down......let's see.
1. Turned 21.
2. NEW CAR. Bestest, reddest, VWiest piece of machinery there ever was. Complete with Elvis floormats and plates. Because we're Tennessee and we have Elvis plates now. WIN.
3. Changed majors, then changed back, then changing again? Maybe? Possibly? WHY MUST I BE SO CONFUSED/CONFUSING.
4. I have some really freakn' sweet zebra shoes. Not real zebra, mind you. Silver glitter zebra. Because those are better than real zebras anyway.
5. No boyfriend, FTW. That's just one big mess though. Not going in this blog. Huzzah.
6. I haz an Xbox now. And two games. And I never play it.....FAIL.
7. HOLY SHATBALLZ WE HAVE DVR NOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WE WENT WITHOUT IT FOR SO LONG HOLY CRAP.
8. HOLY BIGSHATBALLZ I HAZ AN IPHONE NOW AND I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I LIVED WITHOUT IT FOR SO LONG.
9. I'm footsteps away from entering the workforce....
10. I can drive a boat.
AND WHEN THE HELL DID LJ GET SO MODERN?! Look you have this little toolbar up here with all of your text options in it now.....I remember when you had to manually put in your bolds and italics AND LJ CUTS THAT I NEVER REALLY GOT THE HANG OF FFS.
Welcome to the 21st century, LiveJournal.